7AM Enfant 212 Evolution Blanket - Black Plush
7 A.M. Enfant B212 Evolution Blanket - Welcome the most popular baby outwear gear in North America.
The innovative & modern Blanket 212 evolution keeps the baby cozy and warm from head to toe in chilly weather wherever you travel. Well-engineered smart design allows you to change the size using zippered length and width extensions so it can actually grow with your child from 6 months to 4 years old.
The outdoor blanket fits any stroller & car seat. The removable anti-slip back panel eliminates extra fabric between baby's back and the harness for car seat use. This helps the harness stay put and gives the parents easy access to it anytime you need it. With a water-repellent outer shell, poly insulation, and an anti-pilling micro-fleece lining, the Blanket 212 is comfy, durable and completely weatherproof. The blanket can quickly be converted from a wearable garment to a large blanket.
- Available in multiple stylish colours
- Expands in length with its two length extensions and in width with its two position center zippers
- Removable back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat, allowing access to the 5-point harness
- Anti-slip back panel keeps footmuff in place on the stroller
- Universally adapts to all strollers and car seats with hook and loop attachments
- Large front pocket
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece, plush or cloud lining
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Measurements: H: 40”, W: 17”
- Machine washable & dryable
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.