7 AM Enfant Baby Shield - Orange
The popular Baby Shield by 7AM Enfant will keep your baby and toddler warm and make them feel protected from the harsh weather.
It consists of a cover which has dual purposes. The first zippered cover’s job is to guard your little ones against intense winters and the second cover’s function is to provide a shelter for the baby and protect from either a windy climate or the cold spring.
The Baby Shield includes soft textiles and protective materials which are pretty light in weight and guarantees your child a warm and cozy feeling. Some confuse it with the Le Sac Igloo (another baby gear by 7AM Enfant) as both are similar in style and texture. This product consists of two front covers which are easily detachable and can be fixed safely with either a stroller or a car seat. It works as blanket through a pouch which is elastic in nature.
- Easy machine washable.
- The front panels are detachable and can be used independently as blankets.
- The front pocket is huge and the outer surface repel water.
- In order to attach itself with any stroller or car seat, there are five point harness openings.
- The hood is changeable and its big, oversized collar can be adjusted.
- The two front covers can be interchanged and they are able to serve their purpose in any season.
- The cover which is made of polyester is super soft.
- The back panel is anti slippery and the small fleece lining doesn’t support pilling.
It is available in three different sizes: Small, Medium and Big. The small one is for babies aged 0-6 months, the medium one is for grown up babies aged 6 to 18 months and the Bigger one is for toddlers of age 18 months to 3 years.