7AM Enfant Cocoon - Metallic Gray
Think of the Car Seat Cocoon as a puffy cover for your baby's car seat! It fits all models seamlessly, slipping on and off in seconds and fitting snugly thanks to a simply designed elastic base. And though it's resistant to both wind and rain, it's ultra-lightweight and comfortable for your little one. It's a timesaver, too. You won't have to struggle with multiple layers of garments, just make sure your baby is well dressed in the car seat and the Car Seat Cocoon will shield from the harshest conditions, keeping baby cozy on winter walks.
If it gets a little too warm outside or in the car, just pop open the convenient side shoulder zippers to uncover baby's head. The Cocoon has an ultra-soft insulation, micro-fleece or plush lining and best of all, it's totally machine washable and dryable.
- Universally adapts to all infant car seats
- Contoured fit removes any material between baby and the car seat 5-point harness
- Elastic base makes for easy installation and removal
- Central zipper allows for quick & easy access to baby
- Horizontal shoulder zippers for uncovering baby’s head
- Lightweight, windproof & water-repellent outer shell
- Premium insulation and soft micro-fleece lining
- Machine washable
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- Dimensions: W: 20”, D: 2”, H: 37”
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
Our Cocoon has been tested in car seats according to the FMVSS 213 test protocol to insure they do not interfere with the car seat’s Child Restraint System performance. Tests performed with our products properly installed in compliant car seats found that these car seats complied with applicable portions of the FMVSS 213 requirements.