7AM Enfant Lamb Pod (1-18M) - Heather Grey Dark Faux Fur
The PlushPOD is the ideal cold-weather footmuff. It’s cozy, insulated, heavyweight, and zips on and off, with openings that work with the standard 5-point safety harness on any stroller or car seat. Even on the most freezing days, your little one will be protected, warm and comfortable on strolls. The ultra-soft plush cover even detaches to double as a standalone blanket on warmer days. And yep, it’s totally vegan—no animal products here!
The PlushPOD boasts an anti-slip, removable back panel—eliminating extra fabric between baby’s back and the safety harness—a convertible hood with an oversized collar, plus a double lined hood that slips over the top of the stroller to keep the footmuff from slipping while on your winter walks.
The outer shell is water repellent, and the poly insulation and plush lining is extra soft— effectively blocking out any cold air. On warmer days, remove the faux fur trims for a lighter-weight footmuff. Bonus: the entire thing (except for faux fur trims) is machine washable and dryable.
- 5-point harness universal openings for securing onto any stroller and car seat
- Detachable plush lined front panel can be used separately as a blanket on warmer days (multi-seasonal functionality)
- Removable faux fur trims
- Removable center back panel eliminates material between baby’s back and the car seat
- Front flap can be pulled up and fastened to hood to protect child’s face from the elements
- Convertible hood, large pocket, anti-slip back panel and integrated mounting slip on the back side of hood firmly secures over the top of the stroller seat to prevent sliding
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece & plush linings
- Machine washable
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C
- S/M: W: 19”, D: 2”, H: 34”
- M/L: W: 22”, D: 2.5”, H: 41”
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.