Joovy Caboose Too Ultralight Graphite - Black
Lighten the Load for Two.
Built with the same ultra-strong aluminum frame, the Caboose Too Ultralight sit and stand stroller still has a 90 lb. weight capacity, but weighs 4 lbs. less than the standard Caboose, and includes an extra seat. Use it for children from birth (with an infant car seat), or from three months all the way to big kids. All that seating and still plenty of room left in the trunk.
- Option to use rear seat, bench seat, or standing platform
- Perfect for kids not ready for the bench
- 45 lb. individual seat capacity, 90 lb. total
- Newborn-ready with car seat adaptor
- 3-way reclining seats for naps on the go
- Fits through doors and checkouts
- Includes parent organizer and Universal Car Seat Adaptor
Kids are enough of a workout - let the Caboose Too Ultralight sit and stand stroller do the heavy lifting for you.
- Front seat: for children 3 months+, up to 45 lbs. and 44" tall
- Rear bench seat/stand-on platform: for children 30 months old+, and less than 45 lbs. and 44" tall
- Less Weight, Same Capacity. The Caboose Too Ultralight saves you 4 lbs of stroller to carry, but still holds up to 90 lbs. like the Caboose Too.
- With easy to use accessories and features, kids can sit, stand, and ride from birth to 45 lbs.
- High-capacity rear seat. Perfect for littles who aren't quite ready for the bench seat, the included rear seat holds kids up to 45 lbs. The best part? You don't have to remove it to fold the stroller.
- Nap-approved reclining seat. The seat of the Caboose Too reclines in three different positions, so nobody misses nap time.
- Big platform and bench for the Big Kids. Empower your oldest with the freedom to sit, stand, or stroll whenever they're ready.
- The Sit and Stand that isn't too much. With a weight capacity of up to 90 lbs., the Caboose Too gives you the flexibility to push two kids, even as they grow - while still fitting in your trunk.
- A safe seat for everyone. When your little one becomes a big brother or sister, they still won't have to give up their seat. The Caboose Too has an included car seat adaptor that allows baby to come along for the ride, while still saving a seat for big brother or sister.
- Bump protection for two. More weight means more bumps, but not with the Caboose Too sit and stand stroller. With four-wheel suspension, nobody wakes from a nap early on this ride.
- Extra-large canopy. The Caboose Too Ultralight's canopy covers both the back and front rider, to offer sun protection for two.
- Snack storage. Take lunch to go with the included child tray with two built-in cup holders.
- Under-seat storage basket. Stash your diaper bag, toys, and whatever you pick up cruising the mall - we saved you plenty of space.
- Washable and secure Parent Organizer. Keep your cell phone, keys, and drink within secure and easy reach, with the bulk-free washable parent organizer.
- Zero Flame Retardant Chemicals. Safety tested by the Joovy team to be 100% flame retardant chemical free - because what your children ride on, matters.
- One-step linked parking brakes. One tap secures your precious cargo on both sides - no need to balance on one leg as you try to engage the brakes.
- Front wheel size: 7". Rear wheel size: 8".
- Seat recline: 114° to 143°
- Stroller weight: 23.5 lbs.
- Stroller dimensions (assembled): 21.25"w x 38"d x 42"h
- Stroller dimensions (folded): 21.25"w x 10"d x 45.25"h
- Compatible with Baby Jogger City Go; Baby Trend Flex-Loc; Britax B-safe; Britax Chaperone, Chicco KeyFit 30; Cybex Aton 2; Graco SnugRide Click Connect, SnugRide Classic Connect; Maxi Cosi Mico, Maxi Cosi Mico 30, Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Mico NXT, and Prezi; Nuna Pipa, Nuna Pipa Lite; Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35; Safety 1st onBoard 35, Safety 1st onboard 35 Air; UPPAbaby Mesa; and others