Safety 1st Enspira 65 Car Seat - Texture Gray
This extended use convertible car seat keeps your child safely in the rear-facing position from 5 to 40 pounds and includes padded harness covers, and a removable body pillow to give a smaller baby a snug fit. The Enspira is a compact seat that is easy to install rear-facing, and leaves extra leg room for front-seat passengers. It can also be used in the forward-facing position for kids 22-65 pounds. In both rear and forward-facing positions, the easy-to-use headrest and harness adjusts to grow with your child. A When your child is ready, remove the harness to easily convert the Enspira to a belt-positioning booster for big kids up to 80 pounds. Each stage provides Side Impact Protection to keep your child safer during the ride.
- Side Impact Protection
- Rear Facing 5-40 lbs, and 19-36"
- Forward Facing 22-65 lbs and 29-52"
- Belt Positioning Booster from 40-80 lbs and 40-52"
- Multi position adjustable headrest
- 5 position harness
- 3 buckle positions
- Premium fabric and removable infant inserts
- 2-position belt guides on each side
- Anti-rebound bolsters
- UAS equipped
- Seat pad is hand washable
- Airplane ready when used with the harness