Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand-on Tandem Stroller
Tandem mobility for a growing toddler and a new little one.
A graphite-colored steel frame has a new lean profile and makes strolling with two kids a breeze. The versatile Caboose Stand-On Tandem allows an older child to sit and stand on its patented rear platform/seat while a younger child rides comfortably in front. If the standing child tires, they can turn around and rest on the padded rear seat. Fully equipped with a universal car seat attachment system, the Caboose can accommodate an infant car seat, so you can use it as soon as your new arrival comes. And parents make out too because the Caboose is lightweight and folds up compactly. It also has a large basket and storage pockets for everything you'll need to take along with you, and the rear platform means no more lifting a heavier older child in and out of the stroller when they want to see or get tired.
The Caboose Stand-On Tandem double stroller makes strolling two children a breeze!
- Front seat: for children 6 months+, up to 45 lbs. and 40" tall
- Rear seat: for children 30 months old+, up to 45 lbs. and 44" tall
- Empower your child. Tandem mobility for a growing toddler and a new little one.
- Compact ride. Graphite-colored steel frame with a new lean profile makes strolling with two kids a breeze.
- Comfortable front seat, now with 3-position recline for naps on the go.
- Stand-on platform. Built-in. No extra board to attach for standing riders. Gives kids a sense of independence.
- Rear bench seat. Big kids can take a break on the rear bench seat and buckle up with the 3-point harness.
- Lightweight (now only weighs 26 lbs.) and folds up compactly
- Removable child tray and Universal Car Seat Adaptor included
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- New larger 3-panel canopy for more coverage
- Compact fold. Folds up much smaller and is lighter than most double strollers.
- Storage basket with elastic sides for easy access
- New Linked brakes & front suspension
- Accepts new version of Caboose Too Seat (sold separately)
- Stroller dimensions (assembled): 21.5"w x 37"d x 41.5"h
- Stroller dimensions (folded): 21.5"w x 10.5"d x 41.5"h
- Compatible with Baby Trend Flex-Loc; Britax B-safe; Chicco KeyFit; Graco SnugRide Click Connect, SnugRide Classic Connect; Maxi Cosi Mico, Mico AP, Mico NXT, and Prezi; Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35; Safety 1st onboard 35; UPPAbaby Mesa; and others