KidKraft Mid-Century Kid Corner Reading Nook
Encourage their love of reading with your love of simple, functional pieces by adding the KidKraft Mid-Century Kid Corner Reading Nook to your home. Designed with both parents and kids in mind, the corner-shaped furniture piece features the hallmarks of mid-century aesthetics like peg legs, geometric prints, a pop of bold color, and of course, natural-looking wood. But, it also satisfies your kids' desire to have their own cozy space to curl up and read or just relax. The quilted cushion provides a soft spot for kids to lounge. Keep needed items (a paperback, glasses or handheld device) handy in the storage drawer. There's even a cutout for electronic cord management. The shelving below can house books, art supplies or even your kid's favorite blanket or stuffed animals. Since it's their space, fill it with whatever they love and will make them feel comfortable. Sliding doors reveal even more storage. Help bring out the best in your child while staying true to your design style with the Mid-Century Corner Reading Nook, part of KidKraft's Mid-Century Kid furniture collection.
- Corner storage drawer with cutout for electronic cords
- Mid-century design style
- Quilted cushion for cozy reading
- Sliding doors reveal storage
- Step-by-step assembly instructions included
- Holds up to two children with a maximum recommended weight of 210 lbs.
- Materials: MDF, Wood, Plastic
- Age Range: 3 - 8
- Color: Gray
- Batteries Required: No
- Product Dimensions: 31.5" x 31.5" x 27.95"
- Weight (lb): 64.83
- Box Dimensions: 35.43" x 34.25" x 9.25"
- Box Weight: 72.1
- Master Carton Unit Count: 1
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty