Safety 1st Grow and Go Convertible Car Seats - Carbon Ink
THE LATEST INNOVATION in 3-in-1 car seat technology from Safety 1st, the brand that invented the category. The Safety 1st Grow and Go™ ARB 3-in-1 Car Seat is built to grow with your child and provide superior protection every step of the way! It gives your child a safer and more comfortable ride with extended use at each stage; up to 40 pounds in the rear-facing position, 22-65lbs forward facing, and from 40-100lbs as a booster seat. Rear-facing, the padded Anti-Rebound Bar (ARB) adds an extra measure of safety by preventing the car seat from over-rotating in the event of a sudden stop or crash. In forward-facing mode, remove the ARB and Grow and Go secures your child in a harness up to 65 pounds. The QuickFit™ Harness System lets you adjust the harness height and headrest together in one easy step. Frustration-free harness holders keep the harness open to make it easy to get your child in and out of the seat. When your child is ready for booster mode, tuck-away the harness system and use the vehicle seat belt. Buckling up is easy with the clearly visible belt path guiding the way. The seat pad is a snap to clean with a machine washable and dryer safe cover that removes easily from the seat. The cover attaches with snaps and there’s no need to remove the harness or car seat. Just unsnap and lift the pad away to put it in the machine. In each mode, extra protective foam in the headrest and deep side wings protect baby’s head in a side impact crash. Convenience features like 2 soft grip cup holders, one-click UAS connectors, or how compact and easy it is to install make Grow and Go ARB the right choice for your family. Safety 1st is part of CANADIAN OWNED Dorel Industries. Grow and Go is designed & manufactured at our Technical Center for Child Safety in Columbus, Indiana and is approved for use in Canada.
- Built to grow for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 lbs., Forward-facing 22-65 lbs., and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 lbs.
- Side Impact Protection
- Padded Anti-Rebound Bar to use in Rear-Facing mode prevents over-rotation in a sudden stop or crash.
- Removable insert pillows and harness covers for a snug fit
- 2 soft grip cup holders
- Clearly visible booster belt path for easier buckling
- QuickFit™ Harness to adjust harness and headrest in one simple step
- Harness holders prevent the straps from getting stuck under your child, making it easy to get in and out
- Takes up less space in the back seat, with up to 7 inches of extra room in the front
- 3-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- A snap to clean! Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad, unsnaps and lifts away quickly from the seat frame for truly easy cleaning
- One-click UAS
- Approved for airplane use when used with the harness system